Sunday, January 22, 2012

Update: Working on a new Gakupo x Yuma fanfiction

I just wanted to inform you that there is a new one coming up!

Bweeeh! I've been working on a new fanfiction again with these lovebirds. It's really long this time and I've been writing on it for two days straight. It's really not finished yet but I think I'll finish it by tomorrow. Then I'll send it to the amazing artist Lamunan and get her to work with the pictures! *slave driver mode activated -Boop-*

Right now my head feels hot and heavy as lead: I actually sat with a towel wrapped around ice to cool my head earlier to day. LOL! My brain has been working on overdrive these past few days and I really have to sleep now and rest. It's about 03:10 AM here.

I hope you look forward to the new story! Until then please enjoy the other stories here! ♥

0 kommentarer: