Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Update: Another Gakupo + Yuma story is on the way

I wanted to update you guys who finds this little story-blog that there is another Gakupo + Yūma story coming up pretty soon. I think I'll be done and uploading it in a few hours or then tomorrow morning.

I'm really finding my inspiration for this story from a MEP on Youtube by the members in InsatiableDesiresStd. They are my favorite BL-studio on Youtube. It's a really heartwarming MEP and song, and I've been playing the song repeatedly for hours and hours during the whole day while I've been writing the story. I've been smiling the whole past hour while writing the second last scene. I really hope you guys will enjoy this as much as I've enjoyed writing it. I've really poured my heart into this one and I think it's one of the best and most romantic ones yet in the series with these two. Of course it depends on the individual reader, but me as a writer feels that this story is really alive and breathing.

Until I'm finished please enjoy the MEP:


You and I collide || Valentine's Day MEP

0 kommentarer: