Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Update: A quick one!

Hello!

I have to start with saying that I'm really touched by the comments I've gotten lately. I don't think you know how much they spur me on to write more. And also thank you all who has sent me e-mails! I have gotten new mail-buddies! Yaay! ♥♥

The previous bonus story was a request from a person who e-mailed me about it, and I have another one in the works from another e-mail friend who I got to know thanks to this blog! It's fun to get ideas and requests at times!  (^0^)

But what this update truly is about is that I'll be off to a convention this week and then visit some relatives for a while. That means there won't be any new stories for about two weeks. I try to update once a week but this time I have to take a break (mostly because I won't take my laptop with me I think). My muscles and joints hurts a lot after all the constant writing (I'm writing on other stories besides these ones on this blog) and the doctor has said that I had to take it easy with the writing for a while.  (^_^,)  So two weeks will be a well earned break I think! ♥

Though I have no idea how to manage two whole weeks without writing on a story.  (>_<)

Until then I hope you'll enjoy Vocaloid Bonus Story 02: Yuma - A Dream

Take care you all!


Gakupo & VY2 - Love You / 君恋し (Cover made by Lamunan)

2 kommentarer:

Shad3 said...

have a great time <3

Tan said...

Shad3: Thank you dear! ♥