Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Update: Bonus story one

Bwieeh! I have been writing on the first short bonus story for you awesome supporters, but I can't seem to get it right. This is the first time I write like this and I have already been forced (by myself) to re-write the bonus story two times already! This is the third time I'm writing it. I can't seem to get it good like I want it to be.

Hmn...

But I think I'll be finished sometime this weekend. I'm struggling so much with this that I'm about to pull my hair, but I won't give up! I promise!

EDIT: I think I managed to do it pretty okay this time! It's soon finished.

I have also tried to draw Yūma and Gakupo singing together but I suck at drawing mature males. Yūma looks good, but Gakupo looks like a horse with some Quasimodo syndrome going on in the eyes.  (T_T)  *cries* I can only draw evil looking eyes and not soft and warm ones, and I don't want Gakupo to look like a serial killer...  (>_>)

Have you guys by the way heard about Gakupo's new voicebanks? They were released 13th July. He has three more voicebanks now; whisper, strong and native. His whisper voicebank sounds so dreamy... Let's hope that
VY2 will get a whisper voicebank too so that these two lovebirds can sing a soft duet together. ♥


0 kommentarer: