Friday, July 20, 2012

Vocaloid Fanfiction Bonus Story 01: Gakupo - A Day In Our Life

Helloo!

So here's the shorter bonus story that I have mentioned in a previous update. It was a pain to write this and I'm not at all satisfied with hit, but I can't do it better at the moment. I'm sorry if it lacks some smex too but I feel that I want to develop them a little too as characters if I'll be able to write about them in the future too.

I have some really yummy stories coming up with them too. I just have to write them down. LOL! Some really funny bonus stories and a veeeeery smexy ninth story too. Omg! xD

This was a request from a friend and I hope you still like it even if it's not 100% good. I have written it three times and still can't make it like I want it to be, so please bear with me this time, okay?  (T_T)

The bonus story is through Gakupo's eyes about a normal day in their life.  (^_^)



If you like this story, then check the previous fanfictions with the same couple in the Story Archive.



The day was hot as I walked down the road. I had been at work and had just left my system room to head home. I was finished a little earlier than normal. Yūma was already home. He got to finish his work earlier because he’s a more high quality Vocaloid and his system room is up to date, but I guess it suits him because of his cute attitude against work. He always struggles to get up in the mornings to go to work. He’s not a morning person at all. I have to pull him up by force but sometimes I can tease his hot temper to get him up to chase me around, and that’s probably the most efficient way to get him up from the bed. He has the cutest morning temper I know. First he’s very grumpy and tries to hide under the covers, but then he turns into a very needy person who wants everything there is to have. He wants breakfast on the bed, he wants me to shower him, he wants hugs and kisses... I can’t help but to love that attitude of his.

This day was at the peak of summer. It was so hot I felt how my clothes got sticky. The system rooms weren’t that far away from the apartment complex where I lived with Yūma, so a walk to and from work never hurt. But today it was so hot I thought I was about to melt. When I stepped into the stairway to walk up to the apartment on the second floor I immediately heard loud music. First I thought it was one of the neighbors but when I came closer to the door into our apartment I realized the music was coming from inside our apartment. It was a song about old rock and roll and when I opened the door I stared at Yūma who was standing with his back against me on the living room table. He wore only underwear, white socks, one of my shirts and sunglasses, and in his hand he held the remote control to the stereo and sang along to the song like a rock star.

Dumbfounded I stepped inside and closed the door behind me. Yūma didn’t notice and there I stood and watched him jumping around all over the living room and pretending to be a rock star. He looked so ridiculous I couldn’t stop myself from laughing, but I tried to keep quiet so that Yūma didn’t notice. It was hilarious to watch him do random dance moves, but when he did the running man dance I burst out into laughter. He immediately stopped almost like someone had pushed an off button and turned around to look at me. I tried to calm down but the blush and surprised expression he got in his face made him look so cute I laughed even more.

“What were you doing?” I managed to ask and tried to calm down but it was impossible when Yūma got a sour expression on his face and crossed his arms over his chest and turned his face away.

“You’re home early,” he muttered and tried to act cool while he turned off the music with the remote to the stereo.

“Yes, and I’m glad that I am. That little show of yours was very entertaining. Are you doing this every time when I’m at work?” I asked him and he smiled wryly.

“Not every time,” he said innocently. I walked up to him to pull the sunglasses off of him and when I did and saw his green eyes he smiled one of his playful smiles. “Welcome home.”

“Thank you,” I whispered and pulled him into a kiss. His soft lips felt so good against mine and when I plunged my tongue inside his mouth his warm tongue played with mine with such pleasant moves I almost forgot how hot it was inside the apartment. Every time I touch him a feel how my heart starts to flutter happily. He had such an impact on me I couldn’t believe it.

Ever since I met him I have had this strong feeling of love inside me. The moment I saw his confused expression as he took his first steps out from his system room I felt like I had to be there for him and I wanted to make him happy. I guess you can say I fell in love with him from the moment I first lay my eyes on him. First I thought about it being like that of a dear friend but later did I realize the feelings I carried were very much like that of true love. In the end my heart always fluttered in my chest every time I saw him. Then it beat hard when I heard his voice. Then it ached when I heard his name being mentioned in a conversation. I was becoming so engulfed with him I had a hard time restraining myself. In the end I wanted him so much I just didn’t know what to do. I was scared of him hating me if he knew I was in love with him and so I continued to play a hard stage-play where I pretended to be that close friend that I had always been ever since Yūma’s system went through the last tests, made stable and then finally released to the public.

The days since that fated day when we made love for the first time has been nothing more than paradise and filled with happiness. Even though we have our misunderstandings and argue sometimes we’re still very happy and I can’t imagine a life without him. What would my everyday life become like without him being there to turn it upside down? What would I do if he wouldn’t be there giving me that cute pouting look when I say something to tease him?

After we had kissed for a while we stood there in each other’s arms and enjoyed the feeling of closeness, but after a while it got so hot that we had to let go of each other.

“The weather is very hot these days,” Yūma sighed and fanned the shirt he had on. “We really need to get an AC.”

“I guess we do,” I answered. “I think I had to take a shower.”

The moment I said that Yūma got that mischievous smile on his lips that only he could have. He took a hold of my shirt and pulled me along to the shower saying “Me too. Let’s go,” without even asking if we should shower together. He knew what he wanted and I didn’t complain. Who would?

After the shower it was time to cook dinner. Yūma helps me with the basics in the kitchen but mostly he stays out of my way. He’s the most terrible cook I know so we have agreed that he stays out of the kitchen. Once he wanted to surprise me with Pasta Bolognese. It had ended with an explosion in the kitchen with Bolognese dripping from just about everywhere. I have no idea of how he managed to do that and I probably don’t even want to know.

We ate dinner in the living room as always. It has become a habit because of Yūma always wanting to watch TV while eating, and I must say that to look at a sitcom during dinner is actually pretty nice and relaxing, and we don’t have to sit there quiet while eating and stare at each other. That would be awkward. You don’t talk anyway while you eat so why not watch something instead and relax?

After dinner we sat there to rest our full bellies and Yūma sighed as I stood up from the couch to take the plates into the kitchen. Yūma was very easy to predict; as soon as he was content with something he wanted to rest, and he lay down on the couch and closed his eyes.

“Don’t fall asleep now,” I said as I went into the kitchen to put down the plates on the counter. “We have to clean the kitchen before that.”

“Can’t it wait until later?” he mumbled with a cute and childish tone.

I chuckled and walked up behind the couch to look at him where he was lying on his side facing the TV, and I whispered: “There’s no time for that later. I have something else in mind.”

He laughed and sat up to look up at me over his shoulder with his smiling eyes. I am the only one who gets to see him smile like that. Usually he looks so cool and uninterested about everything and he rarely smiles unless he has some mischievous plans in mind. That made me feel very special. With me he was his true and relaxed self.

“And what did you have in mind if I may ask?” he asked me and I put my hands on his shoulders to massage them and said quietly:

“You tell me what you think it is.”

“Hm, let me see…” he said and thought. “Has it to do something with activities in the bed?”

I laughed and leaned close to kiss him.

“Not necessarily in the bed. We can have activities somewhere else too if you like.”

Yūma chuckled and turned around on the couch and put his arms around my neck and kissed me deeper. His lips always tasted so sweet and they’re luscious and soft. I couldn’t get enough of them and every time I kissed him I felt greedy and wanted more.

“Anywhere is fine,” Yūma whispered between the kisses.

Suddenly it got hotter than I had expected as he entwined his tongue with mine, and it felt like it was impossible to release him now. He knew how to seduce me. He knew how to tempt my perverse nature out of the shyness. I always needed some encouragement to get rid of the shyness and Yūma knew exactly how to do it. We are so tight we complement each other in every way imaginable. I calm him down a little and make him take care of his chores and work – you can say he’s matured a lot since we got together. He helps me to overcome my insecurities and shyness. He’s very strong but also such a loving person and I feel so lucky to have him in my life. He’s not perfect – no one is – but he has also taught me that it’s when a person has flaws when he or she is perfect in the human way. He has the heart in the right place and his morals and human values are more valuable than gold, and I think “How in the world did I have such luck to get him to be mine and mine alone?” But yet here I had him in my arms kissing me like there was no tomorrow.

Suddenly he let go of me and got up from the couch to head for the kitchen. I felt like a puppy having a tasty bone dangling in front of me but not getting it. I was already hot for Yūma and here he left me to go to the kitchen and start washing the dishes! It wasn’t unusual for him to tease me like that and I knew the reason why. When we later got to the lustful part of the day I would be teased to my limit and the sex would end up much more intense than normally. Again he knew how to tempt my perverse side.

As we helped each other in the kitchen we talked about random things and caressed one another as we went past each other. We always did that. We just couldn’t let each other be. I think it is very important to show love with small details like touching lightly and maybe a kiss at times. To bond with the one you love everyday is a very important thing for me because that way I show him that I love him and care about him. He does the same as soon as we’re close to each other and it makes me feel safe and secure in our relationship.

As he was wiping off the stove I finished with drying the last plate and put it back in the cabinet and then I walked up behind him and hugged him from behind.

“You’re so clingy today,” Yūma smiled as he stopped wiping the stove and looked up at me over his shoulder.

“But of course I am. You tease me like that and then you walk away from me,” I pretended to pout and he gave me a kiss on my nose.

“Silly. Stop being so horny all the time.”

“But I can’t. Every time I look at you I feel like I’m about to burst if I can’t touch you.”

It was true. If I got to choose I would have kept him locked up in our bedroom and play with him for the rest of the day.

Yūma chuckled and turned around in my arms to face me and look me deep into my eyes. That alone made me want to jump him right there.

“Go to the bedroom and I’ll be there after I’m finished with the stove,” he whispered seductively. I could feel his lips brush mine as he whispered and like that of a spell I walked into the bedroom and took of my shirt and waited on the bed.

As he came inside the bedroom he immediately threw himself on me and we kissed so passionately I got hard almost immediately. His sighs are so delightful to hear and his lustful expression makes it feel like it’ll blow my mind. There’s no way to guard yourself. He has a very special way to get what he wants, but even if I have seen that side of him so many times I still have no idea what that way is. But I don’t care even if he puts me under a spell.

As we stripped each other and gave pleasure to one another I felt like my heart would explode. Every time I got to have him I felt such joy I couldn’t describe it. It wasn’t about the sex. It was about him and to make him feel good. I knew what he wanted; he liked it hard and dirty, and I loved to give him what he wanted when he asked for it. As he begged me to move harder I pounded into him as hard as I could. He always closed his eyes tightly shut as I did so and he slightly pulled in his stomach and arched his back and goose bumps exploded on his skin. He did that every time he felt really good. I loved to see that reaction from him.

For me it felt amazing too. His body felt really good and the reactions, sighs and cries he made tickled my senses even more. He was always perfectly tight and warm inside and his body welcomed me greedily. It didn’t want to let me go and every time I pulled out from him to tease him more he whimpered for me to put it back inside him. He was the only one who could excite this slightly sadistic side of me and he never failed at doing so.

After the sex he would always get tired and fall asleep. As he fell asleep in my arms when the afterglow still lingered he slept so calmly. I loved to look at him as he slept next to me. That sight never got old. I caressed him over his cheek and he mumbled something in his sleep, making me chuckle and pull him closer. He woke up slightly as I moved him and snuggled up closer by putting his head on my shoulder and lean his body against mine. He put his arm around my waist and then took a deep and relaxing sigh and fell asleep again.

There are two scenarios to our sleeping habits. The first consists of us going to bed together. Then we would snuggle up next to each other and fall asleep. He would always sleep with his mouth slightly open and cuddled up under the covers and pillows. We have a big cover that we share together when we sleep but he always ends up stealing the entire thing in his sleep. When I wake up he lies there in a huge ball made of the cover and pillows.

The second situation is when Yūma has been out with friends and returns home early in the morning. He is too lazy and tired to take off his clothes to he just takes off the necessary clothing and then quietly and carefully gets into the bed. I usually sleep on my back with my arms stretched out when I sleep alone and he uses that to carefully cuddle up against me the same way as he was sleeping now in my arms. That’s probably the best thing I know when it comes to his habits. No matter where he goes and what he does he’s very careful to always return home to the one he loves. When he comes home early in the morning and cuddles up next to me like that I can feel the deep bond between us come to life and it feels like there can’t exist any stronger bond of love than that.

The harmony between us feels so calm and safe that I believe we will be stuck together for a long time, and I know we are going to keep on building our relationship to new levels until we’re inseparable and will probably live that cliché thing called “happily ever after”. But cliché things aren’t that bad at times I think – at least not when it comes to us.

0 kommentarer: