Monday, July 9, 2012

Update: Random update and stuff

Hello there!

First of all I want to thank you all for reading my stories. The traffic to this blog is growing more and more for each passing day!

I have found some people who links to this story blog from different sites and I want to thank you all for that! I can't thank you nearly as much as I would want to for your support! ♥ I would also want to thank you all who has left comments in the stories. They are always appreciated and I want to thank you guys for your support too. ♥ You're awesome, dudes and dudettes!

The Vocaloid-stories got more popular than I had expected and I hope that you'll continue to enjoy them in the future too. It seems like Gakupo and Yūma doesn't want to fade away (their personalities are very strong) so I guess they'll stick around for a while longer than I had expected.

 
So now that I have gotten that out of my chest ... here's the real update that I want to share with you all:

I have been thinking about doing some small bonus stories to the Vocaloid-series to thank you all awesome readers for the support and give you some extra fan service. (I want to thank you in some way!) They are going to be in first person view where we get to know both Gakupo and Yūma on a more personal level. The short bonus stories are going to be similar to diary entries where they tell you about what they think and feel and such.

Aaaaaand I have promised a friend that when I get to the 10th story I will actually make a print with the stories in soft cover book form. Two friends wants them as a book and I was thinking that maybe - if I have enough money for that - I'll make one or two extra copies to you readers. I was thinking about a lottery of some kind. But that's still not 100% sure because one book alone costs about $50 to print, and I pay everything from my own pocket. But I hope to do that! It would be fun to give away a hard copy to someone as a gift. ♥



The second thing I want to bring up in this update is a possible Lullaby fanfiction series. Lullaby is my OC character from a roleplaying game called "Black Crusade" which is an expansion to the Warhammer 40k game. My little insane bad guy Lullaby is as gay as one can get and that's why I was thinking that maybe the stories fit here. Last time when we played he was removed from play because he became too powerful, so I was thinking about writing all the adventures with him to stories as a tribute. (I really miss him.) The adventures were pretty fun and lol, but they were also very brutal. So if I start to update with very weird and gory stories about a kid named Lullaby, then you know the reason why. LOL! I want to warn sensitive readers though. He is a very dark character even if his personality is pretty bright, and the stories might be hard to read at times. I'm writing on an updated version of his background and I got to such a gloomy mood that I wanted to jump out through the window and burry myself under a tree. LOL!

I'll put up a warning in the chapters' forewords to warn you.

That was all! LOL! This is the longest update ever! xD



Lots of love and rainbows
Tan-chan


Gakupo and Yuma - Happy Synthesizer (MMD)

My absolute favorite Vocaloid song with my absolutely favorite Vocaloids! ♥

0 kommentarer: