Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Update: They are coming closer and closer again and I can't run away from them! Can you?

Another update.  (x_X)

So I couldn’t stop myself from writing the EIGHTH (!!!) story with Gakupo and Yūma. I think it’ll be finished later tonight if the text continues to flow out through my fingers this quickly, but I think I’ll wait with uploading it here to maybe later this week so that the previous fanfic gets its attention too. How about Friday or Saturday?

This time it’s a really smexy story! I had to cool the entire house down to prevent me from melting while writing this.  (>_>)  I’m still not finished – I’m hours from finishing it – but it’s already so hot that I’m thinking about jumping into the shower to soak myself in ice cold water.  (>_<)

It’s a compensation for the lack of smexyness in the previous story. xD I got my inspiration from a documentary which I saw last night while taking a break from the Lullaby story which I mentioned in the previous update. The documentary didn’t have anything to do with smex but I have a tendency to find inspiration from the weirdest places sometimes…

I hope you look forward to the next story titled “Love Potion”!


EDIT: Aaaaand the 10 pages long story is now finished! And OMG! The story got totally 18+R that even my chocolate melted while I wrote it!  (O_O)  Okay, not really... I forgot my chocolate behind the exit vent for the hot air behind my laptop and it melted into a weird goo. LOL! (R.I.P. tasty Marabou chocolate with hazelnut...) But the point is that the story is finished (It took me only seven hours to complete it! It usually takes about 10 to 13 hours...) and I'll make some adjustments on it during this week before I publish it here. I hope you look forward to it! ♥


Gakupo & Yuma - Vanilla
This song really fits the eighth story that I'm writing on. Cover song made by the awesome Gakupo and VY2 user and artist Lamunan on Youtube.

0 kommentarer: