Saturday, August 11, 2012

Update: About the progress

Hello there!

Sorry guys, but I'm three days behind schedule with my stories. I've been very very ill these last three days with constant high fever and pain in my body, that I haven't had the energy to write anything at all during these three days. BUT! I'm better now and even if I'm not 100% well I can work on the Vocaloid story today because at least my brain works now. LOL! I'll try to finish it this evening or then tomorrow.

The new story is titled "Chocolate Kisses" and will be the ninth story in the series. I have no idea where the story is going at the moment because Yūma is very demanding on taking over this time, so I guess I'll let him do that and see where it goes. But you who have read all my previous Vocaloid stories probably know him pretty well by now and I guess you know that he won't let you down with the smexyness. xD

You can expect a story update sometime later today or tomorrow.  (^_^)


Lots of love


VY2 Yūma & Gakupo - Hello how are you? (Lamunan cover)

0 kommentarer: