Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Update: I'm back!

Hello guys!

So, I'm back home now and have finally settled down again. Gosh, the anime and game convention was super awesome! I didn't want to go and part with all the new and old friends I met there. It was the best! ♥

But this blog is about the stories and not my personal life, so I'm gonna give you guys an update about a new NINTH Gakupo and Yūma fanfiction coming up in a few days. It's going to be HAWT with flames from a volcano! --- or something like that. Haha! xD I have to come up with a good title for it though. I'm really bad at naming my works - believe it or not. LOL!

I'm also working on another Vocaloid bonus story, and also the second chapter for both the Lullaby-series and The Incubus Chapters, but I don't know when they'll be finished. I'm so busy the upcoming weeks with traveling back and forth in the country to meet with my gaming group and stuff, so I'll try to write stories enough this week to cover for the three following weeks. I'll put them in timed posts so that they'll show up every weekend to keep the activity up on this blog. I can't promise though, but I'll try my best and work hard on the stories! Yaah! I'll throw in an update before I leave to travel again so you'll know the status of all the stories.


Lots of love!


VY2 & VY1 - Hurting for a Very Hurtful Pain (とても痛い痛がりたい)

PS: I'm starting to like Yūma's sister more and more as a Vocaloid. I have a hard time with female Vocaloids for an unknown reason, but her I really like. This song is an awesome duet with Yūma and his sister Mizki. And the video is awesome too! ♥

0 kommentarer: