Saturday, August 25, 2012

Update: I'm so sorry!

Oh gosh! I'm so sorry for not updating for the past weeks. I'm really behind schedule with the updates but that's because I've been very ill for the past two weeks, and last week when I was feeling a little better I was down in Skåne (southern Sweden) with my gaming group playing games and doing some administrative work. (We're going official so we had meetings about it and such, and I'm the secretary so I had to attend those meetings.) I'm still not 100% well from my illness but I'm feeling much better now and my head it getting clearer for each day.

Tomorrow - Sunday - I'll be gone for a week again in a cabin with lots of friends. We booked a cabin next to the ocean to relax one last time before the cold winter, and there we'll play games and have BBQ and stuff.

So I'll be away for a week again, but after that I'll try to update this blog with the next chapter to my story The Incubus Chapters. I'm already half through it so I think it'll get finished before I come home if I have time to write on it at the cabin.

I'm so sorry for the delay. I really do feel bad about it.  (T_T)  *bows*
 

VY2 - The Girl In Byakkoya  

(Anyone else here who loves the soundtrack to the anime movie Paprika? xD)

2 kommentarer:

Shad said...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=duVH2AdRVio&feature=plcp
that's a Gakupo and Yuma singing a song to hopefully make you feel better :D (not that it's a very happy song but still XD)oh and the person who uploaded it is so good with Yuma too~ It's good that you're better <3
[I'm a very late commenter sorry]
anyway I hope you had a good time ツ

Tan said...

Omg thank you so so much! That song was really awesome! DLed it directly after 30 seconds! (^0^)