Thursday, September 27, 2012

Lullaby Fanfiction 02 - First Verse of The Lullaby (+18)

So now I'm done with the second chapter to my Lullaby series. Finally! For you who don't know he is my super gay and evil tabletop role-playing character from Black Crusade (Warhammer 40k) and I have played him for about a year now. The world is set in the 41st millennium.

This is the first adventure I played with him ever, and he tells it from his own point of view. He's pretty full of himself and I hope that shows in his choice of words.


Story: Lullaby feels bored on the planet where he was left and jumps from a guy's bed into the next to have somewhere to sleep during the nights. Then one day a lunatic suddenly runs in to the bar where Lullaby sits and listens to rumors and shouts out coordinates to a treasure. The bar is quickly emptied with all the pirates and Lullaby is left alone with three other people, whom he allies himself with to go on a treasure hunt. But nothing goes like he expects...


This is a direct continuation from the previous chapter "The Origin of A Lullaby", but it is okay to continue from here too. The previous chapter is about his childhood and how he became the person he is.


Picture by me.


So my eighteenth birthday went by on the planet where I had been brought to by a heretic after my little fire show on a war world. A few days after my birthday I found myself sleeping soundly in a comfortable bed. The mornings were always nice at the mansion where I had found shelter on the planet filled with heretics. It wasn’t exactly like I had a home of my own on that planet. I was rather jumping from one guy’s bed into the next and slept over at many places. When I had been taken there by the leader from the war where I had turned against my own he had hooked me up with a guy who showed me around, but then I was left on my own. I didn’t have money and I didn’t want to sell my weapons, so I ended up seducing men to have somewhere to sleep and hoped that they would treat me for a dinner. It was a shock to go from luxury at the old man’s place to being poor, but that was my reality.

The mansion was my absolute favorite place and I always slept there if I got the chance. The man – who’s name I won’t tell – was a torpedo for hire and he was filthy rich and very handsome. He lived in a luxurious mansion heavily guarded to prevent the thieves and burglars getting in, and he was pretty paranoid at times. But I had gotten myself under his skin and he welcomed me with open arms. Of course he wanted sex, and so I gave him that in exchange for a place to sleep and to get some fine meals in my stomach.


Though that reminded me pretty much about the relationship with the old man and I didn’t feel proud of what I was doing. At the old man’s place I had been forced to sell myself to stay there, and at this guy’s place I did the same. But the difference here was that I was free to come and go as I pleased, and I guess that was the reason why I could keep on doing that for months until my eighteenth birthday arrived and went past.

This morning I woke up by someone opening the heavy curtains and let in the morning sun. It stung my closed eyes and I let out a groan and hid my face under the covers. I hated to wake up early and the guy who I slept with knew that, but still he insisted on trying to get me up every morning and practically forced me up.

“Wake up, sleepyhead,” I heard his deep and manly voice say. “You know I leave for a few weeks for work today. I can’t let you stay here.”

“Why not? It’s not like I’ll burn this place down with my heavy flamer,” I muttered from under the blankets. “Let me sleep for a while longer.”

I felt the springs in the madras being pushed down by the man’s weigh as he sat down on the edge of the bed. Then the blanket was pulled off of my naked body.

“You’re such a sight every time when you’re naked in the morning sun. You look like a holy being,” the guy said and I snorted.

“Holy my ass... I get sick of even hearing that word,” I muttered and opened my eyes a crack to look at the man sitting on the bed in front of me.

He had very tanned skin and black short hair. His eyes were green and he had scars all over his skin – proof of his dangerous profession. He was the type of man that fell perfectly in my taste and every time I saw a guy like that I got immediately attracted to him and wanted to go to bed with him. It was almost like I wanted to conquer them.

This morning wasn’t an exception. I felt my body react and I got on a flirty mood even if I had just woken up. The grumpiness disappeared and I looked at him with a smile and held a finger playfully at my smiling lips. I rolled onto my back but kept eye contact with the guy, and then I slowly parted my legs a little.

“Are you sure you can’t let me stay here while you go out on your dangerous job? I have nowhere else to go you know,” I said and attempted to charm him, but the man laughed and shook his head.

“To let you steal stuff from my house? I’m not an idiot,” he said.

Damn it!, I thought. I wasn’t that skilled at charming people yet and this time I failed. But it wasn’t the first time I was being tossed out so it didn’t matter much. Instead I let my free right hand wander down and caress my inner thighs as I looked at him seductively.

“Then why not give me a parting gift before you go?” I asked him. “I know you want to.”

Of course he wanted to. His wanting eyes betrayed his words when he said:

“I don’t have time. I have to get going soon.”

I sighed and looked at him with playful eyes.

“You sure? We can have a quickie. It doesn’t need to be fancy. I’m all ready.”

He smiled a sexy smile and climbed up on the bed and pushed my legs apart. I didn’t resist. I let my hands lie on the madras above my head and I looked at him as he opened his pants and pulled out his attractive cock. Just the sight of it made me feel hot and I smiled mischievously and bit my lower lip playfully as he positioned himself and then pushed his way into my body.

To feel the piece of flesh push my body open felt just wonderful. It was the perfect size and shape and almost immediately he hit my good spot. I let out a small sexy cry that would make him want to hit there again. Some guys were very simple when it came to sex. They would do just about anything just to make their little pray cry out in blissful sin because of their cocks. They got an ego boost from something simple as that, and so I used that to lure them into making it much better for me than it was for them. Guys were almost too easy at times. People in general were too easy.

After the sex he prepared himself and gave me a last kiss on my lips before he left the mansion to get to work. I got permission to use the shower and clean myself up before I left the mansion. I got even permission to eat breakfast. His butler held an eye on me though but I didn’t mind. He served me whatever I asked him to.

“Give me the soap.”

“Give me the towel.”

“Wash my clothes.”

“Give me breakfast.”

To have a butler felt nice even though I didn’t own him. The man was in his forties and he didn’t really like me. He knew I had his master around my little finger, but he didn’t dare to say anything. His master was addicted to me and he knew it.

While my clothes were taken care of I had a red silk robe on as I ate breakfast. I ordered a sandwich and cereals with strawberries and vanilla yoghurt. It tasted as good as every time I ate it and I savored the taste because I knew this was the last time eating this for a while. The guy was supposed to be away for a whole month.

After the breakfast I got my newly dry-cleaned clothes back and I dressed myself before I took my backpack and weapons; a chainword, a gun and the heavy flamer along and left the mansion. The big and heavy gates closed and locked behind me and I sighed. It was back to the street like a stray cat wandering around searching for a new lap to curl up in.

I followed the street down into the rundown city and past people who whistled after me. I just gave them my beautiful smile and waved at them as I walked past and continued to the little bar at the harbor. That little bar was as rundown as everything else on that sorry ass planet, and it was called Old Gravedigger’s Inn. But in reality it wasn’t really an inn at all. It had been many years before though but the bar had changed owners and the new owner used the inn as his own luxury home. He had more rooms than needed but the guy was greedy as hell. Now the bar was an inn only in name.

I loved to sit there and listen to all the rumors and news about the galaxy. Newcomers always gathered there to exchange information and I thought that maybe I would be lucky enough to find a guy there who could take me away from the planet and who would give me something else in life than boredom. Let’s face it. My life on that planet was anything but fun. It was a constant struggle to have a place to sleep. I exhausted my body by sleeping around with so many guys every night just to get a warm bed to sleep in and some food in my stomach. I couldn’t work. Who would be insane enough to do hard work with that pretty body of mine? I was worth so much more than to work like a normal low ranked worker.

As I came into the bar the people there didn’t notice me and they continued with their lively talking. I sat down in the middle of the bar next to a table where only two other guys sat. One of them looked like a nervous fellow and the other one was skinny and pale. They looked so out of place there, but I guess I wasn’t melting into the crowd any better.

The guy behind the bar who knew me caught my eye and he noticed me and gave me a wink. I smiled and waved back at him. He was a guy I had seduced many times to get some free drinks at the bar and some information about newcomers. I wasn’t stupid. I had a close eye on everything that happened in the harbor just in case a prince in shining armor with a ship would save me from that tedious planet. The most of the guys who came there weren’t interested in having free riders on their ships, and I hadn’t been able to seduce anyone yet who would take me away from there for free. Everybody wanted money in exchange, and I didn’t own much money at all. Pirates…

The guy who worked at the bar came up to me and gave me a sweet strawberry drink, alcohol free of course.

“It’s on the house,” he whispered and I giggled and thanked him with a kiss to his cheek.

He got a terrible blush and hurried away to get back to work, and I leaned back on the chair and sipped on the drink. It tasted a bit watery as always – this place wasn’t exactly a five star restaurant – but it was drinkable at least. I listened to the talking men and women around me. I heard rumors about a pirate who hacked into the control systems of other ships, and I heard news about the closest war world where heretics were winning over the Imperial Guard. I also heard rumors that a massive space hulk had been seen in the Warp. Nothing new and interesting.

Then it happened. A guy who looked like a lunatic came in running through the door and screamed about a treasure on a planet, and he yelled out the coordinates. He looked like he was ecstatic and probably couldn’t contain himself from telling to people that he had found a treasure. Then he ran out again. Everybody in the bar stopped with what they were doing and a few heavy silenced seconds went by before everybody started running towards the door like crazy. I sat there dumbfounded and watched as the bar got emptied quicker than anybody could say “Fuck me”. In the end it was me, the two odd looking guys next to me and another guy sitting at a table next to the back wall. We looked at each other and then the skinny guy asked:

“You want to go on a treasure hunt?”

This was my chance to get away from the planet and also get filthy rich if the lunatic had been right about the treasure, so I gave a nod. The guy sitting at the back wall stood up from his chair and he walked up to us and sat down next to the nervous looking guy and said:

“I’m in.”

“Splendid!” I said and smiled my boyish smile. “So first things first. Does anybody of you have a ship?”

They looked at each other and then everybody shook their heads. I sighed. What a bunch of worthless idiots.

“So, how are we going to get there?” the guy from the back wall said. I never asked about his name so let’s call him Spiky. I’ll let you later know why “Spiky”. The others revealed their names to me later on and so the skinny guy’s name is Rico and the weird nervous guy is called Wolfmind.

“We can always go down to the harbor and ask a ship if they’re going at that dire…” I was cut off. The other three started talking like crazy trying to solve the problem. One of the idiots even suggested that we would steal a ship. I sighed. I assumed no one here knew how to navigate through space and Warp, and they hardly seemed to know anything about steering a ship. Then one of them cracked a nut and said:

“We can go down to the harbor and ask if there’s a ship which is going at the same direction and can let us off at the planet.”

I thought: Geez! Congratulations airheads! You solved the problem which I already solved minutes ago but you didn’t listen!

Then Spiky said: “I have contacts within the pirates so maybe I can try to see if I can get some use of that.”

Even better! And why didn’t you tell that from the beginning?

I was starting to wonder what kind of idiots I had gotten myself involved with, but I guessed it was better than sit at the lonely pub and rot away while dreaming about a prince who would never come. So we all decided to go and search for micro-beads (ear radio), then go down to the harbor and talk to the people at the ships, and then get the hell out of there.

After finding a little store who sold some micro-beads I charmed the ass of the guy behind the counter and we all got as many micro-beads as we wanted, though we only took one each. After that we headed for the harbor and I saw a magnificent spaceship in one of the docks waiting to set sail. It had beautiful engravings of silver on the hull and it screamed luxury – just my cup of tea! I was just about to tell the others that I was going to ask that ship if we could get a ride when I suddenly set my eyes on Spiky walking up to an orc captain next to its … ship … that looked more like a floating meteorite. Don’t ask me how the orcs manage to make a huge rock like that float…

The orc was taller than a fully grown man and his green skin looked disgustingly dirty. The orc seemed to have some kind of captain uniform on but it looked more like rags than clothes, and flies were flying around it happily. It had huge muscles that could tear a human being in half without a problem and it looked really dumb, just as orcs are.

Oh, please don’t tell me they’re going to…!

Suddenly Spiky shook hands with the orc and I felt how my jaw dropped. Of course that idiot had gone to the orc to ask for a ride! That stupid son of a…! As the ugly orc captain finally removed itself from our sight Spiky came up to me and the others and said that he had managed to persuade the orc captain to take us to the hidden treasure planet in exchange for the orc to have some “fun” with destroying whatever they lay their eyes on. I covered my face in my hand. So this was the contacts he said he had within the pirates? Great… I looked at the rock in front of me and then threw a longing glance over my shoulder to the beautiful ship which was about to set sail into space. Here I was standing on the dock with a huge rock instead of that silver engraved luxurious ship probably filled with handsome men and Jacuzzis and tasty
confectionery. Suddenly I felt so miserable.

“The orcs are going to set sail in one hour. What do you say if we go out and search for some crew of our own? I feel like preaching Khorne,” Spiky said and I sighed.

“You do that,” I said and turned my back at him with my arms crossed. I couldn’t stand the sight of that airhead. “I’ll stay here.”

So Spiky was a Khorne follower. Great! My luck just got better. Khorne was one of four Chaos Gods that I had heard about while living on the planet. Khorne was the god who stood for blood and violence. It’s a pretty stupid faith where the only thing that matters is to kill for the sake of killing and being as brainlessly violent as one can. “Blood for The Blood God” they’d scream with their fist up in the air. I had seen some fights between Khorne Berserkers – the worst kind of Khorne followers there is – during my time on that planet. The Khorne Berserkers raged with an immense anger and didn’t stop until the other was dead.

Me the other hand was feeling up the sensual faith of Slaanesh where your own pleasure was the most important thing. Slaanesh is the youngest of the four gods and represents lust, greed, excess, torture, pleasure, perfection and hedonism. Sex and sweets is of course one of my biggest pleasures, and I’m also as perfect as a person can be, but I had to admit that torture is very interesting too. At that time I hadn’t gotten the chance to actually try it out but I could imagine the sweet pleasure from hearing someone scream and beg for their life. But I was more interested in feeling their fresh and warm blood on my hands. Just the thought of it still gives me pleasant shivers down my spine.

The other two Chaos Gods were Tzeentch, a pretty decent god who represents the vitality and unpredictability of change, and of course magic and sorcery. The followers to this god are masterminds who schemes grand and complicated plans. But I’m kind of a mastermind too in my own way. I actually had the pleasure to ally myself with a Tzeentch follower later on.

The last one is Nurgle. That’s the most disgusting god you can ever think of. This god stands for plague, sickness and decay. Imagine the most disgusting thing you can ever come up with and there you have Nurgle. The Nurgle followers don’t wash themselves or their clothes, they roll around in their own and others’ vomit and walks proudly around with their stinking selves along with every kind of infection and illness you can imagine. They are such party poopers! I can’t even imagine the STD’s they’re carrying. I’m glad I haven’t met that many of them…

So Spiky began preaching Khorne. I stood there in my protesting stance and glared at the others while people started to appear and listen to Spiky’s preaching. In the end he got himself a lot of followers and then I heard him say:

“Hey! These guys need weapons!”

I sighed and followed them when they started to search for weapons, but in the end it was me who found a blacksmith who had made plenty of scythes. I contacted the others through the micro-bead and told them what I have found, and so they were ready just in time for the orcish ship to leave. I stood there outside the ship and felt an incredible disgust of walking up the gangway and into that rock. The others didn’t think about it and just walked up the gangway without worry, but I – who was the only smart one here – had a bad feeling about this. We were going to get into some trouble with the orcs. I just knew it.

Suddenly the engines to the ship started with a bang and I got startled. The gangway was going to be pulled up any minute. If I wanted to get away from that planet I didn’t have much of a choice but to hurry up that gangway. Otherwise I would’ve been stuck on that planet for a long time, so in the end I ran up the gangway and into the ship.

The first thing I met was a terrible stench. It wouldn’t have surprised me if the ship was occupied with hundreds of Nurgle followers. I frowned and put my hand against my mouth and nose. This morning I had woken up in a beautiful and luxurious mansion next to a beautiful and handsome man, and suddenly I was stuck in a stinking rock together with orcs and random humans – both without brains in their sculls. I thought it couldn’t get any worse than that.

“Oi, you there!” we all heard and looked up at an orc who was dressed in something that looked like a jacket made by a five year old. He had old bottle capsules on his chest, probably with the idea of them being some kind of medals to prove his rank above the other crewmembers. “Big boss wanna you to come.”

The orc’s language skills didn’t impress me but what could I have expected from a dumb orc?  Everybody followed the orc into something that looked like a bridge and there we saw a huge window showing the harbor outside. Then the ship started to shake and suddenly we were leaving the planet. I have to be honest and say that at that moment I felt relieved to leave. I was finally getting away from there. The planet truly had felt like a prison after a while and I couldn’t understand why the heretic who took me there left me there. I can’t help but think that it was probably to get me used to the heretic ways because the whole planet was filled with heretics. But I still felt unhappy about it.

The captain, who sat in his rocky throne, told Spiky where to put his newly recruited men and after the others had left the bridge, leaving me and the officer orcs alone on the bridge, everything was calm and quiet – until we warped. We entered Warp with a bang and I felt myself almost be knocked unconscious because I wasn’t strapped into a seat of any kind. I hit the wall next to me with a bang and it started ringing in my ears after I hit my head. Luckily I had my helmet on. I bet the others felt the same, but when I looked at the orcs they just stood there like nothing had happened.

After a few hours an alarm suddenly went off and the captain and the others communicated with the crew elsewhere on the ship through metal pipes. I didn’t really understand what they said but after a while I saw how the reality in front of me was ripped open like a piece of cloth and there inside the rift stood a daemon trying to get into the ship. The ship didn’t have warp shields that would protect it from daemons entering while warping. The Warp is the daemons’ and Chaos Gods’ domain, and if a ship enters Warp without a shield they are most likely invaded with all kinds of daemons.

I panicked. The daemon was huge and pink with creepy claws and shiny teeth. It had four big black eyes and its hissing sounds gave me the chills. It had a robust body form with muscles bigger than the orc’s, and when I felt like screaming and running the orcs started to laugh like the daemon was the best joke they’ve ever seen.

“Big daemon! Fight!” the captain yelled while he laughed and the officer orcs hurried over to the daemon like children running towards a playground. I felt so shocked I didn’t know what to do and as the orcs started to push the daemon back into the rift the daemon lashed out at them and hurt one of the orcs. Even though the orc was bleeding a green liquid – which obviously was their blood – it started to laugh like the daemon had tickled it. That’s the stupidity of orcs. They love to destroy and fight, and the more they bleed the more fun it gets.

I felt so terrified at the sight. Five orcs were trying to push a daemon much bigger than them back into the warp while laughing like they had the time of their life. It made me realize how easily the orcs could just tear me apart without breaking a sweat. I cowered in the corner and stared at them frightened. Who wouldn’t in a situation like that? I had never seen such a huge daemon before and it looked like it wanted to tear apart everything that came in its way. But in the end the daemon was pushed into the rift again and the orcs seemed to be a bit disappointed that their fun was over.

The rest of the two day voyage was calm and I slept in a corner of the bridge. I figured that if there was a daemon outbreak on the ship again the corner in the bridge was the safest place to be. The officer orcs – who were some of the strongest in the ship due to their rank – would happily take care of the daemons. Oh how I wished I was back at the planet getting my brains fucked out by a handsome man instead of lying on a rocky floor inside a filthy orc ship.

As we warped out back into real space we saw a small green planet in front of us. According to the coordinates the treasure was supposed to be there. As I finally relaxed and thought that the worst was over I suddenly heard the captain yell out:

“Crash time! Crew ready make.”

Crash time?, I thought and swallowed hard. Were they thinking about crashing the ship?

“Uh... Excuse me, captain, but did you say crash time?” I asked the captain with a nervous tone. That was the first time I’ve ever said anything to anyone on the ship.

The orc captain smiled a pleased smile and said:

“Crash time, yes. Go on little planet. Have fun. Fight, fight!” While it talked it waved enthusiastically around with its arms and then it started to give orders to the officer orcs on the bridge.

So an orcish ship – a meteorite – landed by doing what a meteorite does best: Crash into planets. Oh whoopie doo! This trip couldn’t get any better. I saw how the officers started to push buttons made with different kinds of metal and plastic capsules and other things that were for us humans considered garbage. They seemed to push the buttons at random. Then the captain pushed a lever that looked like a broomstick and then it sat back on its throne with a smile on its lips and the planet started to get closer with a terrifying speed.

I have to be honest and say that I was so petrified over the landing that I almost started crying. I was so sure that we would die in the crash. The only reason of why I didn’t start yelling and panicking about the landing was because I was too busy with being in a total shock. The planet got closer in such a speed that it looked like it was running towards us. I desperately pushed myself against the wall behind me like I was trying to create some distance between me and the planet, but the planet still got closer. We broke through the small clouds and all I could see was a huge green field right in front of my eyes.

Then the ship crashed.

I have no real memory of what actually happened because I was in such state of shock that it blanked my mind, and quite frankly I don’t even want to remember that part. I remember the crash being brutal and my head was hit so hard that now that I think about it the hit may be responsible of my lack of memories from right before the crash. Not even the helmet seemed to help.

My memories after the crash starts from me pushing myself up from the floor next to the window to the bridge. My head hurt like hell and I had a metallic taste in my mouth. I wasn’t bleeding anywhere though. I think I just hit my head hard enough to give me a taste of blood in my mouth. The first thought that went through my mind was that I had survived the crash. When I looked out the window all I saw was dirt. Then I noticed the ship was tilting and that made me realize we had crashed into the planet. It was a wonder that we didn’t die that day.

The bridge was empty and I realized the orcs had left. I started to climb up the tilting floor to the door to get out of that rock but as I pulled my heavy gear along I suddenly lost grip of the floor and I slid down to the dirt covered window again. I cursed. My head really hurt and so did some parts of my body. I just wanted to get out of there and I slowly climbed up the floor, making sure that I had enough friction under my shoes and hands to keep me up, and after a little while of struggling I finally got down the gangway and fell down to my knees on the foreign planet. I breathed in the fresh air as I tried to catch my breath. I wondered where the others were and just a little while after me they all came out from the ship with their breaths ragged as well. They all had been struggling to get out of the ship just like me.

“Where are the orcs?” Rico asked and I shook my head.

“The ship was empty when I came to after the crash-landing,” I answered.

As we looked around we saw a village not far from the ship and decided to go there. As we came closer we realized the orcs had raided the place. The houses were burning and dead bodies were lying around on the ground. Spiky ordered his followers to look around and search the houses but many of the houses were in such a bad shape from the fire that they were threatening to collapse.

After a while of searching we heard someone say:

“Oi. Not much fight. No fun!”

As we turned around we saw the huge orc captain stand there looking at us with a kind of grumpy look in his eyes. Spiky had promised him a lot of fighting and the village hadn’t probably given the orcs the fight they wanted.

I looked at the orc and I saw him holding a golden box in his hands. I immediately realized that was the treasure we were after. My heart started to race.

“I think that box is ours,” the nervous looking Wolfmind said. I got surprised he even had the courage to say a word to an orc considering his nervousness.

“Shiny box mine!” the orc yelled and hugged the box closer.

Oh no…, I thought and felt my heart beat louder in my chest. How in the world where we supposed to pry that box from the orc’s hands?

“No! That box is ours! That’s the reason we’re here!” Spiky yelled and Rico was already pulling up his gun. This wasn’t going to be pretty.

Suddenly the orc captain pulled his gun and his fellow orcs came out from nowhere and charged at us. My adrenaline pumped. I saw Wolfmind pull his gun with a look in his eyes I’ve never seen before. He had had a very nervous way of acting but now he had a resolve in his eyes that surprised me. Spiky’s men charged the orcs back with their scythes and I heard Rico’s gun go off. That’s when I started to run. No way would I be stupid enough to stay there and get ripped into shreds by orcs. They were so many – probably fifty or more – that I was sure we weren’t going to survive a fight with them. They were orcs! They were tougher than any human.

So I ran and ran. The others stayed behind to fight and after I had been running for a while I suddenly stopped. Something was making me angry and disappointed. This was the exact same thing I would have done on the battlefield in the Imperial Guard if I didn’t have a commissar breathing down my neck being ready to pull the trigger at me if I tried to run away. I didn’t want to be a coward. I had my weapons. I had my heavy flamer and chainsword, and also my gun. I could do it. I didn’t need to be afraid. I had good weapons of good quality.

Damn it!, I thought and then turned around to run back. It took forever for me to get back to the battle and when I arrived I was just in time to fry the ass of the orc captain. Rico shot it at the same time when I braced my heavy flamer and flamed the orc. It stood there unmoving while it burned. It was dead. I looked around and prepare myself to burn the other orcs but to my surprise the few remaining orcs were running into the woods. All Spiky’s men were lying on the ground dead, but so did many of the orcs. There were dozens of dead orcs lying around and I was impressed. To kill an orc is not an easy thing to do – at least not according to the discussions I’ve been listening to at the Old Gravedigger’s Inn.

Wolfmind held the box in his hands and suddenly he looked like he was possessed by it. If we got closer he hugged it tighter and said it was his box.

Not another one, I thought, but before I had time to say or do anything Rico suddenly exclaimed:

“There’s someone on that hill.”

We all looked up at the hill further away from the orcish ship and yes, there was someone standing there. It looked like a single person, and suddenly Wolfmind said:

“Maybe he can take us away from here?”

Then the thought hit me. I looked at the orcish ship and I realized there was no way we could get that thing up into the air. The orcish technology was very weird and not a single human has ever figured it out how all the things work, and even though I had spent the whole trip on the bridge watching how they steered the ship they always seemed to just push random buttons that never did the same thing twice.

We all decided to walk up to the hill and ask the person if there was a possible way to get away from that planet, and I felt a bit surprised that the person didn’t run away when we approached. As we came to the hill we saw that it was a steep wall, but Spiky found a simpler way to get up there by rounding the hill where it was more plain and easier to walk up. But Rico had decided to climb.

“We’re real men, aren’t we?” he said and started climbing. I thought back to the struggle to get out from the orcish ship. I thought “Whatever!” and followed the others around the hill and finally got up to the top.

As soon as I saw the man I felt how a mind-blowing feeling of getting horny coursed through my body. The man standing there was tall and had long black hair, and his ears were pointy. But the most important thing was that he was the most handsome man I’ve seen to that point in my life.

“Excuse me, humans, but I would like to have that box back,” he said with such a beautiful manly voice that my knees shook under my weight. I was getting hard as a rock just by staring at him. He was the only thing that existed in my mind and I could see myself inviting that man into my bed if I had one available. Or why not invite myself into his bed?

“No! The box is mine!” Wolfmind said while hugging that box still with his possessed expression on his face. I got angry at the guy for not giving that handsome man the box when he asked him to, but at the same time I was happy that Wolfmind refused because that would make the man talk and I could get intoxicated even more by the man’s voice.

“Is there a way to get us out of here?” Rico asked and the man looked at him. The man’s movements were beautiful and he mesmerized me more for each second that went by.

“Yes. I have my ship up there,” he said and looked up at the sky. Everybody else looked up at the sky too but my eyes were glued stuck on the handsome man’s face. “I could drop you off at the nearest civilized planet in exchange of that box.”

The man’s voice reverberated through my eardrums and down to my pants. My body tingled with horniness.

“No! The box is mine! Get away from it!” was Wolfmind’s answer.

For fucks sake, give him the box!” I finally said and then looked at the man. “Right?”

He looked at me and gave me such a handsome smile I blacked out and I can’t remember a single thing of what happened until I woke up later. Later the others told me I had fainted with a smile on my lips and started to hug my heavy flamer as I was making weird sounds and drooled. I do remember having a very vivid dream about me spreading my legs for that man and inviting him in. That dream was very pleasant and I didn’t want to wake up.

But when I sadly finally woke up it was in the middle of gunfire on the bridge inside a ship very different from the orcish ship we’ve arrived with to the planet. As I opened my eyes and looked around the room I saw Rico and Wolfmind along with Spiky on the floor bleeding from critical wounds, and on the other side of the room I saw a dead body with its head blown off. The clothes told me it was the body of the handsome man on the hill. There were bullet holes and weird looking metal stars stuck in the walls, and others unknown people were hiding out behind the control panels. I immediately knew they were enemies. I pulled up my heavy flamer and braced it. No way were these people allowed to kill me! Not for a golden box, and not for any other reason!

I shot a sea of flames at them and I heard screams from behind one of the control panels. I knew I had hit them. I was really stressed out because of me suddenly waking up into gunfire and I was running mostly on instincts. I saw others hide behind another control panel and I burned them as well. Burn and burn until my ammunition in the flamer ran out was my only tactic. Their screams filled my ears and I remembered the last battlefield where I had turned against my own men to burn them. I got a sense of superiority and I continued flaming until the screams stopped. I had just one round left in my heavy flamer so it was a close call.

I sighed and put down the heavy flamer and wrinkled my nose from the stench of burning flesh. All enemies were out and I had saved the day. That’s proof of how skilled I am. The others almost died battling against these people - who I later learned are called Eldars – but I singlehandedly took them all out.

Now I had to attend the wounded and I managed to patch Spiky up so that he could help me move the wounded Rico and Wolfmind into some kind of infirmary. We found one and placed them there in separate beds and I used my medical skills that I’ve learned at the boot camp when I was being trained into a guardsman, and managed to treat them enough to keep them alive. Wolfmind refused to let go of his box even when he was heavily wounded, but I had lost interest in that box. My main problem was where we were and how we were supposed to get out of there.

So I decided to bring my gear and find a place where I could sleep, but the moment I touched the heavy flamer with my left hand it started to merge with my arm. The sight made me first just stare at it during a few seconds, but then I panicked and started to scream and try letting go of the weapon. But the flamer was growing into my arm and as I tried to waggle it off me I was reminded that it was called a heavy flamer and I tripped and fell down on my ass from the weight of it. A heavy flamer weighs 20 kilos.

When it finally had stopped growing it looked horrible. My beautiful left arm was fused with my metallic heavy flamer from the elbow and down. I didn’t have a left hand anymore. Instead I had a heavy flamer that had gotten a bit smaller than the original size. The Chaos Gods had given me a gift. I had probably done something to please them because the Chaos Gods always rewards the one who pleases them with a mutational gift. But for me it wasn’t a gift. It was punishment. I started crying with a pathetic cry. I was feeling ugly. I wasn’t the handsome and perfect looking boy anymore and that felt devastating. Being beautiful was and still is important for me.

Damn it! This sucks!, I thought as I finally got up from the floor after crying like a baby for a while. I shouldn’t have left for this stupid treasure hunt!

I thought that I should at least make the best of the situation and try to find out at least something about this ship. As I examined the ship I found out that the ship was completely empty. There wasn’t a single soul except the ones that lay dead on the bridge. I realized that the ship was made for royal people considering the luxurious design. The technology was of such high standard that I didn’t even find a button or a lever. There weren’t any!

So I stood there on the bridge with the burned bodies staring at the green planet where we had been just a few hours ago with tears in my eyes searching for a solution I couldn’t find. There I was on a foreign ship without anyone who could drive it or tell me how it worked, my left hand had just gotten replaced with a heavy flamer, and I was stuck on the ship together with wounded people and a guy who was being crazy over a box. And most importantly: I was far away from civilization and the handsome men that could cheer me up.

To be continued.

0 kommentarer: