Thursday, October 4, 2012

Update: Long time no see

Hello!

It was a while ago since I updated about the updates! xD I've been really busy with other things that has wanted my attention. I haven't really written anything to upload here but I'll start with the "last" Gakupo x Yūma fan fiction today. I'll actually print them into a book. The book will contain all ten chapters and the book will come out in a super special limited edition. Or that's the thought at least. xD I've been working my ass off with designing the book, but the stupid program won't work like it's supposed to so it takes much more time than I first thought. But don't worry, I don't think the 10th chapter will be last chapter EVER with these two lovebirds. It's just the last chapter to be featured in the book.

I'll see if I can have a little worldwide give-away where one of you readers will get a free hard copy of the book if you want to.  (^_^)

I've gotten some requests about a Len x Kaito fan fiction too, but I have no idea about their personalities, so if there is a kind reader out there who would want to help then I would be really happy if I could get a little explanation of Len's and Kaito's personalities, or just links to a site where I can research about their personalities. Because their personalities are fan made and they are such popular Vocaloids I have a hard time researching about them because I don't know where to start.  (T_T)  Yūma's and Gakupo's personalities came naturally to me because I'm a fan of these Vocaloids.


So, today I'll start writing on the 10th chapter to the Gakupo x Yūma story, but I can't promise that it'll get finished quickly. I'm having a little slump in writing, but I hope the energy to write will come back soon. 



Spinning Song
 
Made by on Youtube.

2 kommentarer:

Shad said...

oh my gosh maybe a book? I would fangirl spaz so much! can't wait for the "last" Gakupo and Yuma story (•‿•)

From what I understand Len is more of an innocent uke and Kaito is more of a romantic seme (according to many fangirls, not just myself XD)

Here's some more help (hopefully)

I've always seen Len as a protective big brother and likes making mischief like a normal 14 year old boy. I think he's also gentle and I can see him pretending he doesn't care about things when he does (a bit shy)

And I think Kaito is a cute funny idiot. the other vocaloids like to pick on him a lot (I've seen him being picked on a lot in some songs) I can see him as one of those guys that jokes around a lot but when it comes to something important he gets serious

sorry for the extremely long comment ><

Tan said...

Shad: Haha happy to hear you're excited for the "last" chapter. xD

And thank you so much for the explanation about Len and Kaito. ♥♥♥ Helped me tons! I'll see what I can do with them when I get time for it.

And not problem about the comment being long. I don't mind at all. xD